Tag I’m it – My Bucket List for 2008

Red BucketsI have been tagged by Cathleen Rittereiser to write a Bucket List for 2008. A bucket list comes from the movie of the same name starring Jack Nicholson and Morgan Freeman and their characters creating a list of what they want to accomplish with the time they have left in this world. We can thank Jeff Pulver for starting this meme.

My 2008 Bucket list:

• Launch Edmodo
  • Travel more including taking my wife on a nice all-inclusive vacation (she deserves it)
  • Meet more of my online friends, all of you are great.
  • Give at least 3 presentations to overcome my fear of public speaking
  • Deposit more than I take out into my social media bank account.
  • Move the washer & dryer to the basement (this one is for my jenny πŸ™‚
  • Paint and decorate my home office.
  • Get edmodo funded and quit my day job.

Now for me to tag people:
Daniel Patterson, Hooeyspewer, Merlene Paynter, Jennifer D. Jones, Steve Dembo, Jeff Lewis, Christine Taylor, Average Betty

BTW, all of you loyal readers are welcome to post your Bucket List here.

10 Comments

1. 6:03 am - January 18th, 2008

keshia says:

what? Are you kidding? You aren’t going to do anything more exciting than giving a few stand up presentations? πŸ˜‰

Actually, that would be an accomplishment for myself if I stood up and gave one.

2. 8:23 am - January 18th, 2008

zemote says:

I am sure I will do more this year with the release of edmodo.com and promoting it.

It will still be an accomplishment.

3. 11:59 am - January 18th, 2008

Average Betty says:

Well, I guess the first thing on my list should be to write this list πŸ˜‰ Loved yours…

4. 1:07 pm - January 18th, 2008

zemote says:

Average Betty, LOL that is probably a good start πŸ™‚ Thanks, now if I can complete them all I will be happy.

5. 5:58 pm - January 21st, 2008

Jeff Lewis says:

I’ve been tagged… Ouch! I am working on the list as we speak.

6. 5:08 pm - January 25th, 2008

mousewords says:

I got my list! Thank you for asking, and hope you have a blast of a year!

7. 10:46 pm - March 9th, 2008

Su says:

How could you post such a boring picture for your bucket and not “I has a bucket”?

You suck at the internet.

8. 10:32 pm - March 10th, 2008

Lee Kolbert (aka TeachaKidd) says:

I wasn’t tagged, but I will add a list to your bucket if there’s room.
    1. Travel outside North America.
    2. Apply and give more presentations to get more comfortable in my skin.
    3. Meet and arrange to give a Web 2.0 presentation with total stranger(s) from one of my online networking sites (like Twitter). Wouldn’t that be cool?
    4. Figure out the words to one (just one) of my kid’s rap songs.
    5. Enrich my vocabulary.
    6. Take a public speaking class.
    7. Take dance lessons with my husband.
    8. Publish a book.

9. 11:49 am - March 20th, 2008

Dan Patterson says:

Hey Jeff – I just found this, for some reason

10. 11:50 am - March 20th, 2008

Dan Patterson says:

I just found this for some reason, but as soon as I’m back in the States I’ll write something – hope you’re well!

1 Trackback

1. 2:08 am - April 20th, 2009

[…] world yet, so I won’t give away any spoilers!)–I hadn’t even heard of it. So when Jeff O’ Hara tagged me to write a Bucket List for 2008, the mental image I got was of all the dreams I’ve […]